Dr. Brad Farrow
Board Certified Pediatric Dentist
First Pediatric Dental Visit
Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle and state-of-the-art dental care. We understand that you, or your child, may feel anxious about visiting the dentist; you are not alone. In our practice, we put forth an extra effort to make sure that you are comfortable and happy every time you visit our practice. We are sensitive to your needs as a parent; you can always count on your child receiving individual attention from Dr. Farrow and his team.
Your first visit with Dr. Farrow includes:
Once Dr. Farrow has reviewed the dental and medical health history forms and completed the dental exam, he will provide you with an assessment of your child’s dental health. Dr. Farrow will recommend any additional treatment your child may require. Dr. Farrow and his staff welcome any questions you may have, and are always available to listen to your concerns.
Bring Your Smile!
Also remember to please bring these things with you to your child's first dental appointment:
Our staff will do their best to schedule appointments at your convenience. We recommend that preschool children be seen in the morning because they are fresher and treatment is usually much more successful when they are more tolerant.
School-aged children with a lot of work to be done should be seen in the morning for the same reason. We are happy to provide your child with a note of absence for school.
Your appointment time is reserved exclusively for YOUR child. If you are unable to keep your appointment, we ask that you please give our office at least 24 hours notice. By giving us sufficient notice, we are able to schedule another patient who needs our care. We thank you for respecting our office policy – your cooperation enables us to provide efficient care for everyone.
When it's time for your next dental appointment, please call (615) 595-1559, and our friendly team will be ready to help you schedule an appointment.
Why Choose Farrow Pediatric Dentistry?
• Choosing the right pediatric dental office for your child is an important decision. Here are a few things that set Farrow Pediatric Dentistry apart.
• Pediatric Dentistry is a dental specialty that provides comprehensive, preventative, and therapeutic oral health care for children of all ages, including infants, children and teenagers. We are trained in dental care for special needs and medically compromised patients as well.
• We provide the highest quality of dental care for children including routine cleanings, fluoride varnish, digital X-rays, state-of-the-art sterilization, interceptive orthodontics, sealants, tooth colored fillings, nitrous oxide, conscious sedation, special needs dentistry, and hospital services.
• Our team focuses on “coaching” patients and their parents for a lifetime of good oral hygiene and dental health. All education and treatment is provided in a caring, positive, and fun environment.
• As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Farrow was required to complete an extra two year residency program after dental school. He underwent additional training in child psychology, behavior management, growth and development, facial injuries, restorative dentistry, orthodontics, and preventive care.